Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shakeology

So my friend Emily has gotten me hooked on Shakeology. She had a baby about two years ago and after having her gorgeous tot she wanted to loose the baby weight, she started working out more and drinking Shakeology everyday. She lost the baby weight and then some. She has motivated me to be more healthy and eat better.
I wanted to try out this magical drink she had been talking about and I bought a bag. I freakin love this stuff! I love the chocolate flavor and I love blending it in the morning with a frozen banana and almond milk. It keeps me full a long time and tastes so much better than any protein shake I have tried in the past. There are two flavors chocolate and greenberry, both taste great but my favorite is chocolate. I am working towards my goal of getting to my goal weight and I would say Shakeology has definitely helped. I feel full after I drink it and I know I am getting the nutrients I need.

So you probably want to know exactly what Shakeology is...

How it works...
This patent-pending daily nutritional shake helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. A proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics helps your body progressively eliminate the toxins that build up over time from eating today's highly processed foods.
At the same time, whole-food ingredients deliver the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings, allowing your body to shed stored fat while the more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke. 

Whats in it...
Even if you searched all over the world, you probably wouldn't be able to find all of the 70-plus, ultra-high-quality ingredients we've included in Shakeology. Not only do you get a wide range of essential nutrients, from the fruits and vegetables you should be eating more of every day, you'll also get the benefits of important foods from all around the world—foods that the latest scientific research has shown to be highly advantageous to your well-being.
More than 70 different ingredients were chosen from around the world for their potency and bioavailability (the ability to deliver the nutrients your body needs). Here are the key nutrient groups that these ingredients deliver:
  • Protein and Essential Amino Acids to help build long, lean muscles and reduce food cravings
  • Prebiotics and Digestive Enzymes, which aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption
  • Antioxidants and Phytonutrients to help counteract free radical damage that can lead to degenerative diseases
  • Vitamins and Minerals your body needs to function for
    optimal health. 
So basically how it works..
Just replace one meal a day with Shakeology, exercise three times a week, and follow a balanced diet. It's that simple. You can lower cholesterol levels, lose pounds, and shed inches. 





If you have any questions about Shakeology or want a free sample please email me at lindseydavis85@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment