Friday, July 15, 2011

Jolt

I haven't updated in awhile, honestly I haven't really been motivated until this past week. I was sick for two weeks with a really bad sinus infection, causing me to miss my weight loss team class at the gym that whole time. I went back this week and even though I am back to working out I wasn't really feeling and and not motivated. Today however I woke up motivated to get started on this healthy lifestyle again. I finally got my jolt of energy and motivation I needed! I am down 15 lbs since I last updated. I am proud of that and I hope it continues to go down. I know in the intro I didn't really explain how I am trying to reach my goals. So this is what I am doing to loose the weight...

1. Taking a class called Team Weight Loss at Lifetime Fitness-We meet every MWF at 6am and workout for an hour. We usually do our workouts on the treadmill, using weights and resistance bands.

2. Ben and I are starting Couch to 5k, because we signed up to do a 5k over Halloween weekend. I am excited to do this, but also nervous!

3. I eat around 1800 calories a day. I try to track what I eat everyday. We got rid of all the junk in the house and stocked up on healthy food-lots of fruits, veggies and grains! I love cooking and food so I thought this would be really hard, but surprisingly I have had lots of fun coming up with and finding healthy meals.

So far that is all I am doing to obtain my weight loss goal. I love living this new healthy lifestyle and someday I hope to motivate others to do the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment